Welcome to Omegle!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Omegle-br Website, located at https://omegle-br.com/.
We assume that you accept these terms and conditions by accessing this website. Do not continue to use Omegle if you do not agree to all terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “You’re” refer to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “We”, “Our” and “We”, refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” refers to both the Customer and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitals, and/or he/she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Omegle-br and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Omegle. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it on Omegle for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish material from Omegle.
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from Omegle.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Omegle.
- Redistribute Omegle Content.
This Agreement will commence on this date. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of https://www.privacypolicies.com/blog/sample-terms-conditions-template/
Portions of this site provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. Omegle-br does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Omegle-br, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Omegle-br will not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Omegle-br reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or that violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties.
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote custom business or activities or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You grant Omegle-br a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.